Tentacles and feelers reach out to and around digital avatars, mapped by Kinect sensors; as audiences touch the forms, the forms touch back. Each gesture triggers a real-time, generative composition, mixed seamlessly from two hours of original music.
This mix of inputs — time, algorithms, people tracking — becomes a dance and a soundtrack, playfully co-created on both sides of the screen.
- Brought by: D2D Art for the first time in Egypt
- Programming / Visual Art: Marpi
- Sound design: Bent Stamnes
- Documentation: Ahmed Sarhan, Alexa Melo, Lorena Borello
- Event: Maadi Art Fest, NWT House
- Cathegory: Interactive art, Immersive art, generative art, procedural art