- Presented / Organized by: D2D Art
- Workshop: Maotik, Ziad Osama, Mostafa Baroodi
- Venue Partners: Degla Campus, D-CAF
- Cultural partners and Support: French institute Egypte, Egyptian Ministry of Cultutre
- Documentation: Ahmed Sarhan, Mohamed Helmy
- Category: Arts Education, Digital Art, Creative Coding, Art software, Art community
Introduction to Touchdesigner
This workshop introduced the TouchDesigner software, an audiovisual platform equipped with tools that enable the creation of stunning real-time projects and, as a result, provide rich user experiences. During the four-hour session, participants will learn the basics necessary for creating interactive media systems, architectural projections, live music visuals, or simply how to rapidly prototype ideas.
Introduction to Particle Systems and Blender
Introduction to Processing
This workshop focused on one of the main creative coding platforms “Processing”. Processing is a programming environment, a prototyping tool created to make it easier to develop “sketches” using code. It allows the creation of real-time 2D and 3D interactive applications as well as high-quality output for print and video. It can also be used in creating sound-responsive visuals and data visualization.
Blender workshop – participant outcome 9sowailam)