This project was launched as an experiment using 900 coca-bottles and turning them into giant pixels.
The end experimental result, was shown at an opening in Cairo.
The next steps would be to create more immersive structures and add interactive features to the experience.
This Experiment was initiated as part of D2D’s collective pilot: <tk a pART> with members of the creative, artistic and tech community in Egypt.
- Lead technologist / Electrical engineer: Maged Safwat
- Creatives involved: Nahla El Banhawy, Shehab Bayad, Karim Osman
- In Collaboration with: Cairo Hackerspace
- With the support of: Coca-Cola Egypt and the French Institute Egypte
- Category: Pixelized art, Live art, Experimental art, Experimental art, Immersive art